Washington Middle School
Registration is closed. Please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list. In your email please have the following details:
Students name, age, ski or board, level S1- S9 or B1- B9, email & cell #.
Thank You Mohan Office
6-week Friday programs include transportation and optional skiing/boarding lessons
Experienced, friendly staff
Classes with peers of similar age and ability
Beginner classes at 5:30 p.m.
All others classes at 7:30 p.m.
Substantial lessons discount for school program students
Great opportunity to help your children improve their skills
As their skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates just before leaving for the mountains or while en route.
As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly.
Our voice mail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operation's status.
If there are fewer than three registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
School Program Coordinator
Cell: (253) 271-9015
- The bus departs from the Washington MS parking lot at 3:30 p.m. and returns at approximately 11:00 p.m.
- Most classes have an instructor and assistant so students learn faster
- Students 13 years and older who are interested in teaching or assisting should visit our Job Application page
- Lift Tickets are not included.
- Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email after registering.
- See our Lift Ticket page for different season pass options.
- Equipment is not included.
- We suggest "Take Home Season Rentals" to avoid having to pick up rental equipment daily.
- See our Equipment page for more information.
- If the bus sells out, please contact our office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (425-868-3820) to be put on a waitlist.