Mohan Saturday Lessons
Mohan Skiing & Boarding - Providing quality instruction for over 50 years!
*Must be 4.5 on or before January 1st 2016
Determined By What You're Able To Do Below
** Price if registered / paid by Dec. 15, 2016
Late Registration Fee of $20 applies after 12/15/16
For the 6+ Mohan classes, student must be at least 6 sometime during the season (3/16 cut-off).
January 9, 16, 23, 30 and February 6, 20, 27
**If weather forces a postponement, classes are extend until all weeks are completed. No classes Presidents' Holiday week (2/13 - 2/19)
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates, just before leaving for the mountains or while in route. As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly. Our voice mail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operations status.
If there are less than three (3) registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
Lift Tickets are NOT included. Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email within a week after registering.
Equipment is NOT included. To avoid spending time with daily rentals, we suggest "Take Home Season Rentals.
Our experienced, friendly instructors bring fun to your mountain experience
- Weekly lessons are 2 hours long
- Average class size for 5 year olds is about 3 students. Some may be bigger or smaller. Larger classes have assistants assigned.
- Average class size for 6 through Adults is about 5 students
- Free make-up sessions offered the 7th Saturday & 7th Sunday as long the ski area is open
- Up to $50 off Season Passes
- Classes are arranged by age & skill level
- Achievement pins & ribbons are given to all participants
- As skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress.
**Registration is planned to open October 1st. We will send a reminder e-mail when registration opens.